Hi everyone hope you all good, In this blog we are going to see about how to update Kali Linux to the latest version. Few hours before Kali Linux has released its latest version 2019.02
Today is the big day! Kali 2019.2 release!— Kali Linux (@kalilinux) May 21, 2019
Ready for download at https://t.co/H4v3l5iJmU
This release has MAJOR NetHunter updates, 13 new images and new device support. Thanks to the NetHunter team for pushing this forward and @re4sonkernel for leading this effort.
Now lets begin the updating procedure,
- First Open up your terminal and type apt update && apt -y full-upgrade and wait till it completes.
- After downloading it will upgrade and setup everything .
- Mostly the whole process would take around 10 minutes ( Depends upon your internet speed
- After setting up it will return to [email protected] as usual
- Now you need to check out whether it has been updated successfully or not with the following commands.
- grep VERSION /etc/os-release
- uname -a
You should see the result as like as the above image. If you come across any bugs in Kali, please open a report on our bug tracker. That’s all we have successfully updated Kali Linux to the latest version. If you have any doubts post a comment or directly contact us through mail or social media.
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG…!!!